Sourcing and feasibility study
- Determining and planning of your product requirements after reviewing your specifications.
- Sourcing and selection of suppliers from a large network of manufacturers and partners in various sectors.
- Quotation development based on your quantities and the products’ technical specifications requirements.
- Pre-production sample development .
Production monitoring and quality control
- Launching production after a full validation of all technical points of the specifications, production lead-time and prices.
- Production monitoring and regular follow up with the plant throughout the process, in collaboration with our local partners.
- Upon request, a pre-production audit may be conducted to verify materials and resources used for production. Also on request, to conduct an inspection during production (DUPRO) aimed at verifying the production progress and detecting any potential errors to be corrected.
- Systematic end of production quality control Pre shipment Inspection, by a quality control agency, to ensure compliance with the specifications in terms of technical’s characteristics, quality and quantity.
- Organization of goods shipment by sea (Full Container Load or Less Container Load) or by air.
- Support for goods clearance at customs, in collaboration with one of our carrier partners.
- Road transport to your company location or address of destination.